Streamline your customer’s journey and boost sales with Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Our custom solution offers features like inventory management, order tracking and self-service portals for a seamless buying experience for your customers.
Managing costs and improving efficiency is a constant challenge for manufacturing businesses.
Manufacturing businesses must be able to adapt to changing customer demands in order to remain competitive.
Keeping up with new technologies and implementing them in the manufacturing process can be a major challenge for manufacturers.
In today's fast-paced business environment, it is essential to provide efficient and transparent self-service options for your customers to order replacement parts with minimal downtime. Traditional methods such as fax orders and shipping guesswork can lead to delays and dissatisfaction among customers.
Our Customer Success Stories
Our organization was entrusted with the deployment of a B2B Commerce (CCRZ) solution for W.L. Gore. In collaboration with PwC and the company, we crafted e-commerce solutions for their fabrics and cables divisions. The objective of this endeavor was to design and implement a B2B commerce platform that facilitates a streamlined User Experience for customers, accommodates diverse user pathways throughout the ordering process and enables the placement of bulk orders.
- Salesforce B2B Commence (CCRZ), Sales Cloud, And
- Integration With SAP
- Rich Content Management
- Integration With Reseller Sites
- Custom User Experience And Brand Pages
We partnered with Avery Dennison to build a B2B Commerce portal for their suppliers in North America, reducing the workload for their sales and service reps. The project presented unique challenges, such as specialized requirements for handling complex customer account hierarchies and creating a new Wishlist functionality. Our team modified the "Effective Accounts" feature and extended the out-of-the-box Wishlist functionality to match Avery Dennison's requirements, and built a custom report builder to provide robust reporting capabilities for suppliers.
- Salesforce B2B Commence (CCRZ)
- Integration With Oracle
- Complex Customer Account Hierarchies
- Wishlists With Automated Inventory Monitoring
- Customer-Facing Reporting System
- Industry's Growth in Digital Sales Amid Supply Chain Disruption
- Case Studies: Coca-Cola and L'Oréal
- Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities
- Secrets to a Successful B2B Commerce Rollout:
5 Key Factors to Consider
- Choosing The Right Partner For Your Business