Salesforce Technical Architect
The Salesforce Technical Architect role is critical to 6Street’s delivery model. This resource will work closely with other Technical Architects, Technical Leads, and a cross-functional team to implement and launch a working solution that meets or exceeds client expectations and ultimately drives business value.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Develop Apex classes, triggers, unit tests, Visualforce pages, and Lightning Web Components to support application build.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, processes, declarative set-up, assist in end-user technical assistance and troubleshooting, and perform regular reviews on implementation
- Prepare and manage deployments using IDE-based deployment tools, CI/CD workflows, Ant scripts, and Change Sets.
- Interact directly with customers to review business, functional and technical requirements, design solutions, and lead end-to-end technical delivery in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Assist in the Sales cycle as needed including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning, and shaping technical solutions.
- Assist and guide best practices to perform ops support, enhancements, bug fixes and contribute to internal code base and standards.
- Strong passion and demonstrative experience mentoring junior team members and cross-functional resources.
- Strong ability to maintain project implementation and design communication with client technical teams and business owners with minimum supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Minimum six (6) years of technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience writing Apex controllers, unit tests, and triggers.
- 4+ years of experience working with Apex REST services and API integrations.
- 4+ years of experience delivering Portals/Communities/Storefronts on Community/Experience Cloud or B2B Commerce is preferred.
- 4+ years experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- 3+ years of experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in Full-Stack development and database concept
- Expert level understanding of computer science and programming fundamentals including object-oriented programming, relational database design, web services, technical writing, and documentation.
- App Builder and/or Platform Developer I certification is a strong plus
- Additional certifications (Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, B2B Commerce Accreditation) are a plus.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 0-20%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Quarterly bonus
“WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT COMPANY AND ARE DEDICATED TO A POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT ON ANY BASIS INCLUDING RACE, CREED, COLOR, AGE, SEX, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS.”