6 Street Technologies has been a trusted Salesforce consulting and integration partner since 2012. We are proud to be a Salesforce partner and also CloudCraze partner since 6 Street Technologies was founded. The technology we deploy is cutting edge, our team is Salesforce Certified, and we stay trained on the most current Salesforce technology so that we can deliver exceptional projects to our customers. All of our customers are repeat customers. This is because our team is not only knowledgeable but also personable. We are a people-first company and this gives us the advantage over other companies because of our strong team and amazing communication skills.
We’re a customer-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
6 Street Technologies is looking for Project Manager to join our growing team. The Project Manager plays a pivotal role in driving our client’s success and ultimately our brand’s continued growth. They will be responsible for overseeing enterprise-level digital commerce projects from kickoff through launch, coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences, while managing timeline and budget. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation.
- Overall accountability for project profitability and timeline
- Proactively manages client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Defines and scopes client requirements and deliverables
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans
- Function as a Scrum Master running Agile/Scrum projects including writing stories, tracking stories, managing sprints, tracking backlog, etc.
- Collaborates with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinates tasks, assign appropriate resources and ensures proper task completion
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Identifies deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggests process improvements as appropriate
- Establishes a deep understanding of the client’s business, processes, and procedures and applies that knowledge to affect the project’s success
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares findings with other project management team members
- Works across multiple projects with multiple customers
- Works with the team in requirements definition, functional design, configuration and deployment of Salesforce solutions
- 5+ years of relevant (technical) project management experience, preferably within a consulting firm on Salesforce projects working in an Agile environment
- Experience managing complex Salesforce projects, with budgets and timelines in excess of $1M and 6+ months
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with the Salesforce requirements gathering and customization
- Strong client-facing consultative skills and the ability to act as a customer advocate
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that involve technical resources, creating requirements and functional design
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Experience coordinating, encouraging and motivating internal teams
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Comfortable with complex conversations both with the client and with internal teams.
- Able to dive into the details and organize/mobilize tracks of work while maintaining the timeline, scope, and budget.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning
- Able to drive and partner with internal team leadership to bring the project to a successful conclusion
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certification
Nice to Have:
- eCommerce industry knowledge – Particularly CloudCraze/Salesforce B2B Commerce but other B2B Commerce knowledge in Magento or Hybris is a plus
- Program Management experience a major plus
- Technical background and business software proficiency
- A sense of humor and exceptional communication skills are a plus
- 10-20% travel flexibility – more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.