The Account Executive is responsible for achieving pipeline targets and services bookings, while remaining accountable for driving successful customer outcomes. The Account Executive is expected to develop new business opportunities within an assigned territory, work with incoming leads, and with channel partners (Salesforce). This role is responsible for the development of a sound territory plan that achieves the pipeline objectives needed to meet and/or exceed bookings targets. This individual has a solutions and/or technology services background (in the Salesforce ecosystem) and feels at home in a fast paced sales environment.
Key responsibilities that this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are:
- Prospect and build organic pipeline within an assigned territory.
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and build presentations to address business needs.
- Coordinating responses to RFPs and supporting the creation of proposals and Statements of Work.
- Closing the sale and managing the sales order process.
- Representing 6Street at trade exhibitions and events.
- Staying abreast of new product offerings from channel partners and incorporating into selling efforts.
- Develop excellent client relationships and maintain focus on exemplifying company values.
- Work with software channel partners to build new pipeline and jointly execute sales cycles.
- Work collaboratively with Account Management & Service Delivery to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history within our CRM System, Salesforce.
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
Skills and Requirements
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are:
- 2+ years’ experience successfully selling Salesforce solutions/products.
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs in the enterprise accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience selling in a remote capacity, utilizing screen share/video technology such as WebEx or Google Meet to articulate the value proposition and solution offerings.
- Very proficient in PowerPoint for presentation development.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
“WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT COMPANY AND ARE DEDICATED TO A POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT ON ANY BASIS INCLUDING RACE, CREED, COLOR, AGE, SEX, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENTS.”